All fields marked with an asterisk * are required.
* First name:
* Last name:
Please leave this field empty.
* Email address:
* Are you an Artist or Cultural Lover?
Artist / CreatorCultural LoverBoth!
* Do you practice your art from this address?
YesNoSometimesI am not an artist but a culture lover/supporter
* If No/Sometimes, what is your workspace address? (Enter N/A if previous answer was Yes or Culture Lover):
* What is your primary artistic discipline? (You can write "supporter" if not an artist.)
What other artistic disciplines do you also pursue, if any?
* I would like to sign up for the Culturbia newsletter.
(You may opt out at any time.)
/// JOIN THE CREATIVE NEIGHBORHOOD ///
* Can Culturbia photograph an exterior shot of your workspace to place in an online thumbnail gallery? We want to demystify where culture is created on Staten Island – often in surprisingly residential areas. Each photo will be labeled with your primary artistic discipline (no names used) to show the diversity of culture being made on Staten Island. Any house numbers, or other identifying signage, will be photoshopped out. All photos will be sent by email to be pre-approved by you.
Yes, please photograph my workspace for use on the Culturbia website.No, I prefer not to participate.
Anything else you want to share with Culturbia or clarify an entry from above?
What is this info being used for?
1.) To establish a network of creative artists and interested audiences;
2.) To visualize on the project’s website the neighborhoods where cultural practitioners live and/or work on Staten Island.
All info will only be used for the Culturbia project and will not be shared without your consent.